Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today's Peace of Truth: Spring has Sprung!

The snow has melted, the birds are chirping, and the grass is starting to turn green again! It's Spring my friends! I wonder if it really is spring-time, since on Easter weekend it snowed in the northern half of the state! That's New Hampshire for you I guess! Down here on the seacoast the weather is starting to be a steady 60 degrees during the day, and it feels great! That means, it's time to start getting outside and loving the outdoors again. This is a perfect time of year to go explore and pick up your photography hobby again. I know I have been taking advantage of the warmer weather to snap some shots and build my portfolio. It seems with new growth in nature, comes a renewed sense of life in all of us. I hope you are all following your dreams and making the most of your life. There's no time to waste!!! :)