Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's Peace of Truth: Photography is Fun!

It's amazing how the click of a button can bring so much joy to one's life. No, I'm not talking about channel surfing or texting, you lazy bones! I'm talking about what you should be doing---going outside and taking pictures! This is a great hobby, that can easily be made into a career. Whether you have a nice small digital camera, or a big fancy DSLR, as long as you have an eye for art, you can do it! Many people have used this artform to express themselves and earn their income. I for one am on my way, and hopefully someday will make photography a big part of my career. I've set up a website that features all of my best photos and a variety of products that they can be applied to. For example, if you want fine art, then order one of my nature prints on a gallery wrap canvas! Or, if you want something fun and simple for the house, order a flower photo on a glass cutting board! There are so many options and I encourage you to browse my various albums and products. Any feedback about the site is much welcome! Go to http://britnisphotos.zenfolio.com/.